Author Topic: The Unwanted Daughter - Chapter 7: We Meet Again  (Read 3266 times)

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
The Unwanted Daughter - Chapter 7: We Meet Again
« on: September 21, 2012, 04:42:44 AM »
The Unwanted Daughter : Chapter 1 – Another Useless Fight
Sienna Lindsay had a great day, only if your definition of great is being yelled at by your mother for having your hair in a ponytail and threatening to chop it all off. Well, Sienna would actually prefer to have her hair short, but if she did it herself her mother, Kelly, would literally kill her. That is the reason why Sienna likes to have her hair in a simple ponytail, other than the fact that it is convenient.
Sienna is what you call a tomboy; she loves sports and messing around with pieces of scrap. But, Sienna is the odd one out of the family of four, and she is unwanted because of that.

She doesn’t like to dress up, have her hair out, party or brag about how rich she is. Sienna doesn’t take the limitless amount of money for granted, and only buys the clothes she likes and not the most expensive Jimmy Choo’s for example. Sienna is kind-hearted and is friends with everyone, not just the rich kids. She is always judged as a spoiled brat and is a copy of her mother. That is entirely false of course, because it is actually Molly who was just described.
Molly Lindsay is the eldest daughter of Kelly, and is a complete copy of her. She acts like her, dresses like her, parties like her, the list is endless. Molly gets to have any boy or man she wants (yes, you read right) just because of her looks.

Even if Molly is a heartbreaker, she still has the boys pleading at her knees, looking like lost puppies with nothing else to do. And she of course takes everything for granted. Molly has the second best bedroom in the house (after her mother’s) and gets to take in the serene view of the ocean.
The house the Lindsay’s live in is a modern, beach home with fantastic views of the ocean and it was only a few steps from the beach. The house is huge, with massive windows to match. The furniture is plush, the rooms are modern, and the party zone at the back is every host’s dream. That is why Kelly is the Queen of Parties.

Kelly Lindsay is not only the Queen of Parties, but is also the Queen of Romance. She (like Molly) gets any man she wants, and treats them like puppets. The men don’t care that she treats them like that. But some men only want to be with her because of her supply of money. Kelly is a famous professional stylish that tries to give happiness to the ugliest of people, and more fortune to the pretty.

And of course there is Grace. Grace is the middle child and has a little bit of Molly in her, and a little bit of Sienna. She is more laid back and tries not to get into the middle of things. Grace doesn’t like to act her own age, and would rather play tag with anyone, from stranger to sister. She also loves to lock herself in her room and sculpt her next piece of art (or what you would call furniture).

Grace and Sienna have a mixed relationship, this is because sometimes Grace is mean to her, or she is as friendly as a flower without a bee on it.
Today was of course the day where another stroke on the Kelly vs. Sienna tally board would be drawn. This fight was as silly as the last, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one be-, oh ok, you get the drift. Like it was mentioned earlier, Kelly and Sienna had a fight about the latter’s hair.

Sienna was simply walking down the corridor and suddenly Kelly comes up to her and starts yelling.
“Look at your hair! It’s horrid!” yelled Kelly at the top of her lungs and Sienna jumped up in fright.
“Uh, it’s in a ponytail, what’s wrong with that?” Sienna replied.
“A ponytail?! No one in the Lindsay family puts their hair in a ponytail!” Kelly continued to shout. Sienna thought the reason why Kelly was yelling so loudly at her was so then Molly and Grace could hear.
“Why are you so upset about the ‘Lindsay family’s’ reputation? You’ve already got yourself Molly and Grace, why do you need me?” Sienna’s voice started to rise louder and louder with each word.
“And look at your face! No concealer, no foundation, I could see your acne a mile away!” Kelly yelled, clearly ignoring what Sienna had just said.

“You get more pimples by wearing make-up on your face anyway!”
“What nonsense! Who told you that?”
“My friend from school did as a matter of fact!”
“Oooh, was it that ugly boy I see you talking to on the phone every night?”
Sienna just paused, she didn’t know what to say. How did her mother know that she was talking to him? “You shouldn’t be going through my stuff, or overhearing my private phone conversations, mother!”
“I can do whatever I want, whenever I want!” Kelly was trying to quiet down, but was obviously failing.
“I think you should replace the word ‘whatever’ with ‘whoever.’” Sienna said calmly.

“Don’t talk to me like that young missy. Don’t you DARE!” Kelly screamed. The house literally shook at the time. Kelly walked down the stairs and unlocked her luxury pink convertible. Sienna ran down the stairs just in time to see her backing out of the driveway.

Molly giggled as she heard the argument take place just outside of her bedroom door. She heard every single word the two had said, ‘How lucky I am to not have to fight with mother. I am her favourite!’ Molly squealed with delight and left her bedroom. Sienna’s door slammed shut as Molly went down the stairs. Kelly told Molly to get a job at the Day Spa so she could get more responsibility. That conversation came up when Molly accidentally told her that she was the only teenager in her year level to not have a part-time job. Oops! Molly called the Taxi Service to pick her up. As she waited, she applied another layer of lipstick.
When the taxi came she entered it and said, “What took you so long? I’ve got things to do you know.” The taxi driver just rolled their eyes and whispered under his breath, “Lindsay.”
As Molly was getting driven to the Day Spa, a man caught her eye.

A/N: Thank you for reading the first chapter of my new story!  ;D I hope you enjoyed it, and I welcome feedback with open arms. I finally started writing a story after thinking up ideas for months, and I again hope you enjoyed it.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DS Ben Jones: I appreciated your trust over the Masons thing.
DCI Tom Barnaby: Trust, Jones, is something hard to win, easy to lose, and never to be taken lightly.
Jones: William Shakespeare, sir?
Barnaby: No! Thomas Barnaby.
-Midsomer Murders

Members with at least 25 posts do not see ads within a topic.

Offline ApplesApplesApples

• Immortal
Re: The Unwanted Daughter
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 09:12:33 AM »
Great start to your story! I really can't imagine what's going to happen; I'm very curious! I love the house, by the way. Did you build it?

Offline Artsygirl

• I am the Doctor
  • Immortal
  • Trust me, I'm the Doctor. Allonsy!!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 10:11:30 AM »
Great start! And I love the house! I have the same question, did you build it?
Whovian for life!
Beans are evil.
Capital Kings and Skillet!
Fiver for ever.
Stories:
Starlighter Immortal Dynasty
Steele DecaDynasty

Follow me on Tumblr! MelodyHarte

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 12:58:10 PM »
Poor Sienna. I already don't like her family...grrr...

Interesting start. I'll be curious to see what happens. :)

Joanne

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 01:32:33 PM »
I feel sorry for Sienna, her mother and sister are so mean. Great story.

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 07:19:45 PM »
Great start to your story! I really can't imagine what's going to happen; I'm very curious! I love the house, by the way. Did you build it?
Great start! And I love the house! I have the same question, did you build it?
Yes, I did build it! It took me forever though, so I nearly lost my will to actually start playing with this family. Thank you so much for your compliments!

@RaiaDraconis and Joanne
Thank you so much for your kind words. Something interesting happens later on in the story that could make you hate the family even more.  ;)

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DCI Tom Barnaby: Trust, Jones, is something hard to win, easy to lose, and never to be taken lightly.
-Midsomer Murders

Offline SadieHamming

• Watcher
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 02:19:14 PM »
This is a really good start. I will be reading.

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 07:14:11 PM »
This is a really good start. I will be reading.
Thank you Sadie!

The next chapter will come out either later today or tomorrow.

-Midsomer Murders

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2012, 04:11:55 AM »
The Unwanted Daughter: Chapter 2 – Anger
The trip back home from the Llama Memorial Stadium for Sienna felt like a long one. Thoughts rang through her head uncontrollably. These were mainly thoughts about her troubling family, her wicked mother, her extrovert of a sister, Molly, and her follower of a sister, Grace.

The taxi driver looked at Sienna wisely through the rear-view mirror, “Are you a Lindsay?”
Sienna started, her deep thoughts fluttering away, “Yes, I am,” Lindsay looked at the taxi driver’s tag, “Ms Tolbert.”
The taxi driver was stunned, “But, you are much too polite to be one, darling.”
“Everyone says that,” Sienna replied with a sigh. The taxi driver took one last look at Sienna, and turned away.
‘Why can’t I change my name? If the opportunity arose, I would take it without hesitation. But the only problem was that I still looked too much like my mother,’ thought Sienna. One more sigh escaped her lips, and then she turned her head to look at the moving scenery for the rest of the journey.

Molly was out the back, dancing to the solid beats coming out of the stereo.

The front door of the house slammed shut as her little sister, Sienna, walked in. Molly could hear her walking up the stairs, and into her bedroom. Molly thought if Sienna was going to cry like a sook into her pillow just because of the argument her and her mother had earlier that day. This prediction was false when Molly saw Sienna running down the stairs in her sports gear, and then opening the sliding door to the backyard.
“Hey, are you feeling better now?” Molly asked sarcastically. Sienna raised her eyebrows, clearly understanding the tone Molly used.
“Yeah, I’m alright,” lied Sienna. She unfortunately knew that she would never be able to escape her family. Even if she moved to another house, the Lindsay family would always follow her like ghosts unable to find their true home. Sienna changed the radio station without further thought, and started to do star-jumps.
“Hey! What do you think you’re doing?” yelled Molly.
“This is called the F-I-T channel. They broadcast music that is fast-paced, and they make you want to dance or exercise,” said Sienna and continued doing star-jumps.
A new song came on, and Molly’s face lit up. She absolutely loved this song.

The two exercised for about an hour, until Kelly called them in for dinner. Sienna hates having to eat dinner with the rest of her family, since negative conversations arose majority of the time. Molly and Sienna walked into the dinning room, and grabbed a plate of Autumn Salad for each of them. A conversation already started with only Grace and Kelly being there. They were talking about what Grace could be when she grows up.
“I could be a famous sculptor,” Grace suggested.
“Pfft, that’s not a real job! You should work as a businesswoman. I know Thornton would give you a hand anytime, darling,” Kelly said in great honour, “So Sienna. What do you want to be when you are older?”
“I, uh, want to be a police officer or a sportswoman,” Sienna said quietly.

“A police officer?! A sportswoman?! Those industries are disgraceful and they would never get you anywhere,” cried Kelly. As she said this, Sienna nearly choked on her salad. “And what do you want to be, Molly?”
“I want to be a model, or a stylist like you!” Molly said with pride, puffing up her chest.
“That’s the spirit, sweetheart! See, that’s the answer I expected from you two,” said Kelly.
The only sounds the four women could hear whilst finishing their dinner was the sounds of the crashing waves and the swaying of the palm trees. Kelly and Sienna got up, and Kelly looked at her with shock and disgust, “What are you wearing? Those clothes are hideous!”

Sienna stood frozen, anger building up inside her like a kettle. Kelly placed her plate in the dishwasher and walked away. Once Sienna saw that she completed the short journey up the stairs, she screamed.

Sienna then stormed up into her room and changed into her normal clothes. She attempted to calm herself down. Sienna came back into the dining room and saw Molly looking at her intently, “Haha, mother yelled at you and made you angry!” Molly teased.

“Oi! Don’t talk to me like that!” yelled Sienna, clearly displeased with Molly’s actions.
“Whatever major loser. You can’t do anything about this, no matter how hard you try,” Molly giggled and ran up the stairs with Grace. Sienna slumped into the couch and turned on the T.V, changing the channel to watch the Llama’s vs. Bull’s match. Sienna desperately wanted to cry, but knew deep down inside that these ignorant people should not get to her. After stuffing half a packet of chips into her mouth, Sienna finally got up from the couch and walked slowly up the stairs. She wanted to let out some steam by going on the treadmill, but as she was walked over there, she could hear her two older sisters bickering about her.

“Hehe, she is such a loser. What type of girl would like sport, seriously?” giggled Molly.
“It’s clearly her and that stupid Monika Morris girl,” joked Grace.
“Haha! Look at her hair, why does she have it in a ponytail?” questioned Molly.
“Who knows? Maybe she knows that no guy will ever truly love her.”
“Nice one, Gracey!” Molly then saw that Sienna heard the entire conversation.

Sienna looked at them with her chin held high, “Ignore them. Ignore them,” she whispered under her breath. As she entered the gym, she could hear the scrambling of their feet rushing down the stairs and running out into the front yard.

“Oh my gosh! Sienna heard everything we said!” Grace whispered furiously.
“Who cares? She knows we think of her that way,” said Molly.
‘But still, maybe she’s normal after all,’ thought Grace.

A/N: Hi guys, sorry for the lame chapter. I had to have something going on in between the previous and the next chapter. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it! Plus, I've already got 200 views, wow! I didn't see that coming.  :)

-Midsomer Murders

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: The Unwanted Daughter - Chapter 2: Anger
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2012, 04:30:33 AM »
She just needs to find a nice guy who is just as outgoing and athletic as she is and get the heck away from her insane family! :D

Offline SadieHamming

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2012, 09:47:22 AM »
I agree with RaiaDranconis, maybe even a friend who won't compare her to her family.

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2012, 06:38:12 PM »
She just needs to find a nice guy who is just as outgoing and athletic as she is and get the heck away from her insane family! :D
I agree with RaiaDranconis, maybe even a friend who won't compare her to her family.
What you two said was so true! But don't worry, she will be very happy near the end of the story.  :)

-Midsomer Murders

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2012, 02:12:41 AM »
Chapter 3: The Wolff Howls

Kelly Lindsay crept through the corridors of the house, wishing to leave. She opened the garage door, and sat in her plush, pink convertible. Kelly backed out of the driveway in silence, with only a quiet purring of the turbo engine being heard. She drove up the hill, towards the Wolff Manor, and she could already see that there was a guest there. Kelly recognised the old, green car as Gobias Koffi’s, the creepy, single man who lived two doors down. Kelly flicked the invisible dust away from her skirt, and walked up the stairs making impressive click clack sounds with her stilettos. Before she rang the bell, Thornton Wolff saw her through the door, and his smile turned into a massive grin. He had been waiting for a visit from her.
Thornton opened the door, “Welcome, dear, to my manor,” he joked.
“Thank you. But I’m not here for a delightful visit, you see, I’m here to talk about Grace and her future,” Kelly replied.
“So, has she finally considered being a businesswoman?”
“Yes, of course. I remembered our last conversation, Thornton.”
“You have succeeded, your majesty,” Thornton took a deep bow, and finally allowed Kelly to walk through the door.
The fireplace made the entire house have a warm glow, and the heat crept up Kelly’s arms. Thornton closed the door, and the sea breeze immediately went away. Kelly could see Morgana Wolff and Gobias chatting delightfully, obviously engrossed in their conversation on the latest movie being shown at the Theatre.
“You are very funny, Thornton,” laughed Kelly.

“I sure am,” Thornton winked. This took Kelly by surprise. She didn’t know that he was really into her. Never mind, just another man to add to her list. Thornton saw Kelly’s facial expression, and went down to talking about business. The conversation was a quick one, saying that he really had to talk to Grace first.
Thornton was about to say something, but Gobias’ consistent staring had distracted him.

“Oi, mate, stop staring,” Thornton grouched.
“She’s not yours, I can do whatever I want,” Gobias replied.
“Whatever,” Thornton turned back to Kelly, and continued their conversation on llamas. Thornton tried his very best to ignore the fact that Gobias had started to make a creepy smile.

Suddenly, Thornton goes down on one knee, and presents glorious yellow flowers to Kelly.

“These are amazing Thornton, but wh-what about Morgana?” asked Kelly.
“Aren’t married men allowed to give flowers to beautiful women like you?” Thornton asked with a cheeky smile.
“No,” Kelly said immediately, “It’s not right.” Kelly didn’t expect that one coming. She would accept flowers any day, but this wasn’t right. It was her best friend, Thornton, who was married.
Kelly started to walk away, away from the situation. She knew she couldn’t, but the more distance that is put between Kelly and Thornton, the better it would be for everyone.
“Wait,” shouted Thornton.

“You can’t leave me now. What am I to do? Morgana is just going to talk to Gobias all night, can’t I have a friend?” Thornton said with a trace of sorrow in his voice. Kelly just stood there, head to the ground, her brain whirring with thoughts and shouts.
“All right,” Kelly said finally, “I’ll stay here.” Thornton literally jumped up in excitement, but quickly made a straight face when Kelly made a quizzical look.
They went back to where they were standing earlier, and Kelly desperately was trying not to say one thing that was bugging her all night. Her tongue succeeded, “Is yours and Morgana’s relationship steady?” Kelly said it all in one breath, and covered her mouth with her hand.
“I knew you would be asking that,” Thornton took a deep breath, “No. Our relationship is quite rocky. Especially when she found out that I didn’t want kids, a family, an SUV. She also loves art, I don’t. I would much prefer to have a glorious, hand-made, red leather couch. You get what I mean?”
Kelly nodded, she did know what he meant. Sometimes it’s better to talk things through, and find out about one another before walking down the aisle, “I get what you mean, Thornton.” She brushed a piece of dust away from his suit.

Gobias burst through the powder room door, to see Kelly and Thornton getting close to one another. Jealousy was clearly shown on his wrinkly face.

Thornton gave a quick, disgusted glance at Gobias, and he immediately understood. Gobias walked over to a lounging Morgana on the plush couch. Thornton was disappointed with the grey-haired man for disturbing Kelly and his conversation. Thornton was also disappointed because he was about to give Kelly a warm hug, with thanks for her understanding.
Kelly and Thornton moved aside, knowing that they shouldn’t be doing anything else.

“It’s getting late, Thornton,” Kelly said quietly, the spark clearly going away.

Kelly didn’t want to leave, but she had to make sure Sienna wasn’t planning a horrible outfit for the first day of school tomorrow.
“Alright. Understood. Good night,” Thornton said quickly, shifting his eyes from side to side.

Kelly drove back home, everything that happened that night flashing through her confused mind. She sadly knew that she would have to die alone, because all of her marriages had ended within 3 years. She thought that she would’ve grown up by now. Regrets. Bad decisions. Stupidity. Were all the things that had consumed her throughout the long night.

A/N: Hi all! Thank you for reading my new update on the Lindsay's. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I enjoy writing about them.  :)

-Midsomer Murders

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: The Unwanted Daughter - Chapter 3: The Wolff Howls
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2012, 02:42:41 AM »
Now that is a side of Kelly that I didn't expect to see. I am intrigued by her past and curious how that will play in the future.

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2012, 02:49:34 AM »
Now that is a side of Kelly that I didn't expect to see. I am intrigued by her past and curious how that will play in the future.
Thank you for your quick reply! Her past has played a major role for her.

-Midsomer Murders

• Immortal
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 10:26:00 AM »
It was very interesting to see things from Kelly's point of view!

Offline SadieHamming

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2012, 12:12:42 PM »
I didn't expect to see that side of Kelly. Great writing.

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2012, 06:40:57 AM »
Kelly's past does play major role in her life. Stay tuned!  :D

-Midsomer Murders

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2012, 06:40:11 AM »
Chapter 4: Who is this man?

As most people would know, there is always a huge rush during the morning of the First Day of School after the long, hazy and relaxing summer holidays. Students can of course show off their new tans, or show off how pale they are, and chat maniacally with their fellow classmates. Of course, waiting to finally know who you are going to have to put up with for the new school year is a very daunting. Your fingers hurt after crossing them for too long, hoping that your best friend or friends will be in your homeroom class. 
Dawn broke, and the girls all woke up with mixed emotions. Molly’s face was in a scowl, as she hated school. But she also loved it because she could boss every one around like usual. Grace’s face was in grin. She loved school. The smell of new books and meeting her new teachers and classmates made her enjoy the start of the year even more. Sienna’s face was also in a broad grin. A new school year meant a new sports season, which means that she would be exercising like crazy once again. Hooray!
Molly opened the door to her room, and walked towards the Gym.

Sienna opened her bedroom door once she heard footsteps in the corridor.
“Put some clothes on!” Sienna harshly whispered.
Molly started, she turned her head towards Sienna and stopped, “What about you, stalker?”
“At least I have a dress on,” replied Sienna, and she went back into her room. Sienna took her jeans and blouse from her dresser, and went into the bathroom.
Grace was still lying in bed, as she liked to sleep. ‘Dreams are a gift, they are telling you something in every dream,’ was what Grace would constantly say when a person would ask why she would sleep so much. Deep down inside, Sienna thought she was some hippy from the 70’s. Those were one of the few things Sienna and Molly agree on.

The rush for the Lindsay girls in the morning was horrendous. Grace was running about, trying to find her laptop charger. Sienna’s face was put in a frown, as she realised that her runners were too small for her. Screaming and shouting could be heard from Molly’s bedroom, as today was one of her bad hair days. The smell of hairspray and hair products could be smelt from the gap under Molly’s door.
And surprise, surprise. Kelly was as calm as ever, she didn’t aid her daughters in the very slightest. Kelly just went outside in her pyjamas and got a drink from the bar. She dreamt of the quiet Mondays she would experience now that the school year has finally started. Lounging by the pool, having a stroll down the beach, actually doing things with the girls not nosing around.

The silence was broken by the horn of a bus blaring.
“Come on girls, time to go!” Kelly yelled from the top of her lungs. Luckily their house was the first stop from the east side of town, so none of the students would’ve heard their crazy mother. The girls ran to the bus, constantly turning back just in case they forgot something.
Sienna and Molly boarded the bus first, waiting anxiously for Grace to finally come. Where was she? Finally, a panting Grace boarded the bus, sheepishly saying her apologies to the bus driver. When Grace’s back was toward the driver, she pointed behind her and mouthed, ‘Who is she?’ Sienna and Grace gave a shrug.

The bus suddenly jolted as Grace was still walking up the aisle to her second favourite seat. She nearly toppled over, and immediately grabbed a handrail. Molly started to giggle; Grace’s clumsiness seems to come at the worst of times. Grace looked back at Molly with a stern look, but Molly continued to giggle.
“Oi, look to your right! The postie is running!” Grace screamed and pointed once she sat in her seat. The new bus driver looked in the rear-view mirror and said, “No screaming, girls.” Molly rolled her eyes.
“Hey, you, Lindsay kid, I saw that,” the bus driver said sternly.

“I wonder why she’s running?” asked Sienna with curiosity.
“Maybe it’s because she wants to run. You run all the time,” Molly snapped.
“There’s a different between jogging and running…” Sienna said for the billionth time to Molly.
Molly rolled her eyes once more, “Whatever.”

The bus continued to fill up, with each student precariously stepped over Molly’s extended leg. The bus stopped with a halt as they reached the school. The Lindsay girls left the bus last, as they wanted to say a special goodbye to the bus driver, who looked at them uncertainly.

“What are you most looking forward to, guys?” asked Grace. She loved school, and the other two did two, but for wildly different reasons.
“I can’t wait to see who I can pick on this year,” Molly said, effortlessly.
“Uh, okay. I can’t wait for the new sports season,” Sienna replied enthusiastically.
“What’s with you and sports?” Molly asked rudely.
“I think it’s great that she has an interest in something useful, unlike you. Showing off and picking on everyone doesn’t help,” Grace said intelligently and bravely.
Sienna mouthed a thank you before reaching the front steps and Grace smiled in return.

Only when the school bus turned the nearest corner and was out of sight, did Kelly start to feel relaxation flow through her veins. She made another drink for herself and started moving around like she was free once again. Her bones loosened and her arms and shoulders moved gracefully. Her gymnastic and dancing days were long gone, but she keeps the secret that she is as flexible as ever.
Kelly instantly felt carefree once she finished her drink, and she continued to move away in that manner towards the trampoline. She climbed up the short flight of steps, and started to jump. She didn’t even care that she was still in her sleepwear and was jumping up as high as her glorious house.

And she didn’t have a single care in the world.

The end of day school bell’s tolling sliced through the already bustling town square, and the noise of excitement came immediately afterwards. Students just fresh out of pre-school, to students that are experiencing their last year of school rushed down the front steps so they could finally relax at home.
Molly, Grace and Sienna all came out of the front door together. Grace and Sienna were chatting delightfully, sharing their experiences of their first day back. “It was so awesome! My friend Michael is in my class again!” Sienna yelled with delight.
“Bebe is in my class as well. Now we can continue chatting throughout PE,” Grace’s smile was prominent.
The three girls all boarded the bus, and handed the new bus driver their tickets, and then sat in the bus seats. The bus was empty as quite a few students were going to their friend’s places after school.
As the girls waited for the other students to come, a normal looking man jogged past their bus.

He looked normal, but the three girls felt a tingle go up their spine. The jogger looked into the bus, and saw the three Lindsay girls staring at him as one.

The jogger wanted to look away, but he couldn’t. The three blonde girls entranced him, and made him want to stop jogging and just stare.

Another feeling rushed into the girls’ systems, familiarity. The man just made the girls feel as if they knew him, as if he was close to them at one stage. Molly and Grace looked at one another.
The girls’ trances flashed away once another student, River McIrish, boarded the bus. She looked at them weirdly because of how they were staring at the jogger. Once the girls looked back at the window, the man was gone.

Sienna head was pounding because of the load of homework she had received on her first day. Trying to remember everything from last year was extremely difficult. Sienna was also continuously distracted by thoughts on the jogger.

“Who was that man?” Sienna whispered when she couldn’t contain it for any longer.

-Midsomer Murders

Online sdhoey

• Just call me Shannon, Annadenise on the Sims3 Mypage
  • Watcher
Re: The Unwanted Daughter - Chapter 4: Who is this man?
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2012, 07:17:47 AM »
This is pretty interesting. I just came across this story. I have a theory, but it could be wrong and way off base. In involves Jared Frio, Christopher Steel and Kelly.. I'll just wait to see if I'm right or wrong.. probably off base by a mile. But a good story.. I really like it.

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2012, 07:23:37 AM »
I really like this story. Your way of writing this is great and I can't wait to read more :)
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

• Immortal
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2012, 01:05:59 PM »
Hmm! I'm intrigued about Christopher. I also have a theory. :)

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2012, 01:14:41 AM »
This is pretty interesting. I just came across this story. I have a theory, but it could be wrong and way off base. In involves Jared Frio, Christopher Steel and Kelly.. I'll just wait to see if I'm right or wrong.. probably off base by a mile. But a good story.. I really like it.
Thank you sdhoey! Your theory isn't far off, by the way.  ::)

I really like this story. Your way of writing this is great and I can't wait to read more :)
Thank you sunshine for your kind words!

Hmm! I'm intrigued about Christopher. I also have a theory. :)
Thank you Apples! Quite a few theories should circulate from now on.

-Midsomer Murders

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2012, 01:45:02 AM »
Just read this and this is really great! It is very interesting and your writing is great! Can't wait for more!
Coming Soon - New Household
Azalea Homestead
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful creations

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2012, 02:23:27 AM »
Just read this and this is really great! It is very interesting and your writing is great! Can't wait for more!
Thank you Gogo! You've just made my day!  ;D

-Midsomer Murders