The Sims 3 University Life
Jock Social Group, Influence, and Benefits
|Enrolling/Aptitude||Majors/Attending||PlantSims||Science||Social Networking||Street Art|
|Jocks||Sports Agent||Nerds||Game Developer||Rebels||Art Appraiser|
This Guide will teach you about the JockSocial Group in The Sims 3 University Life. You don't join the Jocks, you naturally gain influence with them as your Sim performs certain tasks. Everything you do on this list contributes a little more influence, while unlocking various benefits for being a Jock. Like the other two Social groups, if you reach level 8, you will unlock a social group trait slot for your Sim, allowing you to have an extra trait. With the academic trait slot for graduating University, you will have a total of seven traits on your Sim.
Jocks thrive on sports and parties. Their opportunities generally lie around gathering a lot of Sims and doing crazy things like Juice Keg Stands. One of the best ways to level this career is to Do Collegiate Sports at the stadium, where you can pick a sport to play. Each will raise your athletic skill and Jock social group standing simultaneously.
Gaining Jock Influence
Click your Sim to 'Check Social Groups' to see the following list of activities that Sims can do to increase their standing with their fellow Jocks. This will also show you other Sims that you can meet in the group, as making friends with other Jocks will help you:
- Play collegiate sports in the stadium.
- Tell stories or jokes to other Jocks.
- Jocks love playing table tennis.
- Prove yourself by mastering Juice-Pong.
- Bowling will strike a chord with the Jocks!
- Put a perfect spin on the flying disc.
- Nothing builds influence with Jocks like a bonfire!
- Gossip about roommates to Jocks.
- Practice your pick-up lines on available Jocks.
- Being at parties will build influence with the Jocks.
- Chat, Gossip, and Goof Around with other Jocks.
- Jocks love to be complimented!
- Socialize with prominent Jocks.
- Host a Bonfire Party!
- Throw a Juice Kegger party!
- Complete Opportunities for the Jocks.
- Perform the school cheer!
- Take a photo with a friend using the Smart Phone.
- Take a self-portrait using the Smart Phone.
- Impress other Jocks by doing Keg Stands!
Metrics: Number of Jock Friends, Number of Parties Thrown, Number of Keg Stands
Your influence with the Jock group will go down over time if you don't do any of these actions.
|1||Prep||Tell a Friend How Cool I am (friendly interaction)|
|2||Wannabe||School Cheer, Opportunities may come up to Host Juice Kegger Party|
|3||In Crowd Newbie|
|4||Wingman||Self Portraits with Smart Phone, Opportunities may come up to Host Bonfire Parties.|
|6||Popular||Rent a Party for Charity|
|8||Debutante||Social Group Trait Slot|
|10||Big Sim on Campus||Sports Agent Career upon Graduation|
I live in a dorm but i want to move...
You can support our Sims 3 site by purchasing your next game (digital/hard copy) through EA Origin